The following terms and conditions apply to your use of The HR Dept. web pages (‘the Service’) and the materials and information it contains (‘Materials’).
Copying is only allowed in accordance with the following permissions:
- You may view the web pages on screen and print out a copy of any pages for personal use.
- You may save a copy of the web pages to your local hard disk for the purposes of creating one personal back up copy.
All other copying and distribution of any of the contents of this site are strictly forbidden. This licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the HR Dept. web pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. No part of the HR Dept. web pages may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system nor may be accessed in such manner as to make them appear part of any third party’s web site or electronic database or retrieval system.
By purchasing the subscription to use the Service you agree to these terms and conditions.
You may use the Service and the Materials that appear on it from time to time for your own private or business research, and for this purpose you may.
- display the Materials on screen,
- make single printouts of individual items using the printing commands of the web browser,
- and download and store in machine readable form for no more than three hundred and sixty five (365) days a single copy of portions of the Materials included in a particular file, primarily for one person’s exclusive use.
You not permitted to:
- make multiple printouts or copies of Materials for distribution to others except where permitted in the Materials themselves,
- resell the Service or any part of the Materials to others,
- make the Service or any Materials available on any extranet.
- download, store, reproduce, transmit, display, copy, distribute or use the Materials other than as permitted by paragraph 1 above.
- Any other use requires our prior written consent.
- Your password is for your own personal use and you may not make it available to others for the purpose of using the Service. If we suspect that your password is being used by an unauthorised person we may cancel your password.
- We may suspend your access to the Service at any time without compensation if we suspect, on reasonable grounds, that you have breached these terms and conditions.
- Materials and features may be added to and removed from the Service without notice.
- The Materials and information included in the Service are provided for reference purposes only. They are not intended either as a substitute for professional advice or judgement or to provide legal or other advice with respect to particular circumstances.
- Every effort is made to keep Materials up to date but users are advised to obtain independent verification or advice before relying on any piece of information in circumstances where loss or damage may result.
- The Service and Materials are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and The HR Dept. excludes to the extent permitted by law all implied as warranties relating to fitness for a particular purpose.
No refund is available in the event of cancellation at any point during the subscription period in respect of any Goods.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights and other rights in the Service and Materials (in both machine readable and printed form) belong to The HR Dept. You acquire no proprietary interest in the Service or Materials and except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions you may not use the Service or the Materials in any way that infringes the intellectual property rights in them.
- You may not obscure or remove any copyright notices that appear on Materials printed from the Service.
- a.1. Information that we collect from users of the site will be stored by us on computers in the UK and Gibraltar and may be used in the following ways:
We will use your contact details (your name, job title, telephone and fax number and your email and postal addresses) to provide any services requested by you and also to tell you about important changes to the site and its functionality. These details will be used by us to provide you with information about other services and products and may also be disclosed to third party businesses for the same purpose.
If you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose, please email email@example.com.
To alter your details
If your contact details change you can alter the details we hold by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aggregate statistical information provided by us to third parties regarding sales or website usage will not include personally identifying information.
Access to Data
You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our databases. You should email us, email@example.com, with your full name, your address and all services from The HR Dept. to which you know you subscribe. A small administrative charge will be made for fulfilling this request.
- The total liability of The HR Dept. in connection with your use of the Service or Materials (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence) shall not exceed your actual direct damages, excluding any loss of profit or loss of business.
- The liability of The HR Dept. for interruptions to availability of the Service caused by circumstances within its control shall not exceed the amount you paid for access to the Service. The only obligation of The HR Dept. in respect of interruptions caused by circumstances outside its control shall be to use all reasonable efforts to have the Service reinstated. The HR Dept. contains links to external sites. The HR Dept. is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on The HR Dept., or available via hypertext link from The HR Dept., is made available without responsibility on the part of The HR Dept. The HR Dept. disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from The HR Dept.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- a.1.1. The HR Dept. is part of The Business Pack Limited